A brutally honest blog about my experience on the Cambridge Diet. There is some slagging off of my fiance and general rants in there too...

Monday, 13 June 2016

Day Two - SS - 10 June 2016

I have surprisingly woke up feeling content and not too hungry this morning which is good!! I have drank a 75cl bottle of water before even leaving the door, it didn't even take much effort!

Chris has gone on his stag do today, so it gives me a few days to get into ketosis without having to smell food being cooked in the house (I could have killed him for the cheap disgusting looking ready meal last night!)

10.30 - Had my first pack, Chocolate Mint... oh my gosh it is absolutely amazing!! Even the girl next to me at work had a sip and asked if she could buy them to use instead of protein shakes! This is definitely going on next weeks list!

11.00 - Quick note for myself: Nescafe coffee is awful black. Lifes far too short for shit coffee.

12.30 - Yippee it is finally Spag Bol time! I genuinely love this product .. yum yum yum yum yum.

15.00 - Starving. Another black coffee.

19.00 - I have made wedding invitations and I am half way through a film. I am eating the Chicken Tikka Rice and it feels (sort of) like my Friday takeaway. I am pleased Chris is on his stag do, I couldn't watch him eat an Indian right now! I still feel hungry though, bath and bed for me!

Pack 1 - Chocolate Mint Shake
Pack 2 - Spag Bol
Pack 3 - Chicken Tikka Rice
Water total - 4litres

Back to Day 1                 
Go to Day 3

No comments:

Post a Comment