A brutally honest blog about my experience on the Cambridge Diet. There is some slagging off of my fiance and general rants in there too...

Monday, 13 June 2016

Day Three - SS - 11 June 2016

K DAY IS HERE!!! I AM IN KETOSIS WOOOO!!!

Today is my little sisters 8th birthday, so we are up bright and early and off to the caravan for her to spend the weekend. I have brought my porridge, a soup and a cranberry bar.

15.00 Back from the caravan, I only had my porridge and a couple of black coffees. Feeling fine, I am making my soup now.

17.00 Stupidly agreed to go to the pub with some friends tonight - will I cope? Is it standard for pubs to sell sparkling water? What about soda? Should I stick to tap? My mind is going in overdrive.

23.30 Back from the pubs, only had a few sparkling waters and a couple of tap waters where they didnt sell sparkling. I even eat my bar in Wetherspoons. Feeling really proud of myself as I walked past the drunken girls queuing for the takeaway!!!

Another 100% day - and my first Saturday done. Feeling super super proud!!!

Pack 1 - Apple & Cinnamon Porridge
Pack 2 - Tomato & Basil Soup
Pack 3 - Cranberry Bar
Water total - 2.5litres + 1 litre sparkling while out + 1 pint glass of tap

Back to Day 2
Go to Day 4

No comments:

Post a Comment