My phone woke me up... being woken up by Chris when he was out the night before on his stag do isn't looking good for me when I promise him I didn't have a drink last night. It isn't my fault my body likes sleep!
I don't feel hungry in the slightest but my mouth tastes like utter shite, I had a nightmare last night that I had eaten beans on toast and taken myself out of ketosis, but the manky breath tells me otherwise. My dentist is going to love me on this diet, I must be brushing my teeth 5 times a day.
The day starts with a nespresso caramel coffee and a chocolate mint shake, as much as I am not hungry, I am absolutely knackered. The morning consists of pottering around doing bits of washing and tidying.
Lunchtime: As it is my first week I asked my CDC to bring me a selection, so I am gutted when I find that I have ran out of pasta/rice packs. (I am one of the lucky ones who can get away with two a day and still stay in ketosis) So Veg soup it is, its pleasant, but I am quite literally yearning for Spag Bol.
Porridge for supper and I go in the bath and to bed. Chris is eating pizza. I want to mug him for it. But I get weighed tomorrow, so the motivation is high.
Pack 1 - Chocolate Mint Shake
Pack 2 - Golden Veg Soup
Pack 3 - Porridge
Water total - 3litres
Back to Day 3
Go to Day 5
No comments:
Post a Comment