A brutally honest blog about my experience on the Cambridge Diet. There is some slagging off of my fiance and general rants in there too...

Thursday, 16 June 2016

Day Seven - SS - 15 June 2016

HUGE NON SCALE VICTORY ALERT!!!!

This morning I fit into my work trousers that I bought in a sale two years ago and have never fit!! I am so pleased I pretty much skipped my way to work. It's things like this that make me feel the differences, opposed to a number on a scale. I need to do my inches again tonight.

My breakfast today was an Apple & Blackcurrant Smoothie, it is gorgeous! These will be going on the list for next week! It mixed really well just in my protein shaker bottle too, which is handy while I am at work.

Lunchtime and it was time for my Spag Bol, Had a bit of a accident (in the form of too much water, not paying attention and a flooded microwave) but I saved what I could and it ended up tasting better! Might try my next one with less water and see how it goes.

Really struggling to get my water in today, I have had 2 litres by lunchtime but I usually drink a lot more.

Slight melt down tonight. Chris has made chicken and potatoes and veg and it looks amazing. (So much for him not being able to fucking cook) I made macaroni cheese, it exploded in the microwave, which led to me throwing it quite literally across the kitchen. I cleaned up, practically sobbing. Made a shake and went to bed. Please god let tomorrow be better than today!!

Pack 1: Apple & Blackcurrant Smoothie
Pack 2: Spag Bol
Pack 3: Choc Mint Shake
Water: 2.5litres

No comments:

Post a Comment