Tonight I get weighed! I am excited, and I will do a separate post for my results.
I have never been as happy to see a Monday morning in my life. I need routine on this diet, as weekends have far too much time for me to sit and think about what I can't eat.
I have bought a 2 litre bottle of sparkling water on my way to work, and I have drank a 75cl bottle of Buxton by I get here.
My first pack today is a Fruits of the Forest Shake, its pleasant enough, maybe a little bit too sweet for me though.
I think that my boobs are 'de-flating' they done this last time I done a VLCD, they go like a soggy balloon and then perk back up once I start eating again.
Dinnertime comes at work and I have managed to cut up a chocolate orange bar into about 10 pieces. Its a bit rubbery. My least favourite so far.
Once I get home I get weighed and lose! (see the Weigh In post!) Then I settle for the night with a spaghetti bolognaise (mine looks nicer than Chris's attempt to be honest!)
Another 100% day and first WI has given me a motivation boost. Feeling happy happy.
Pack 1 - Fruits of the Forest Shake
Pack 2 - Chocolate Orange Bar
Pack 3 - Spag Bol
Water total - 4litres
Back to Day 4
Weigh In 1
No comments:
Post a Comment