<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/15672919/?claim=esmt8fy4f96">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Chris being home and having to get out of the house at the same time proved to be a challenge this morning, why does he have to take so bloody long to do anything?! I had forgotten how long it took for him to eat two slices of toast. I even made him them to try and hurry him along, but hey ho.
Anyway, I digress, once I got to work I had the Apple & Cinnamon porridge.
My friend has been doing the Slim&Save diet, and she has been raving on about how tasty the meals are and how much choice there is, I like having a CDC and I need to get weighed weekly, so the S&S diet couldn't be for me 100% of the time, but when I compared the meal packs to the Cambridge ones, the nutrition is practically identical. So I have ordered a couple to try, and will replace odd Cambridge packs with these ones on days that I feel I need a bit of variety. If I see any change in losses, then I will stop straight away. So from now on, on my summary at the bottom of the post, if you see (SNS) after the pack, it means that it is a Slim & Save pack that I have had.
10.45 - I am freezing today!!! Everybody in the office thinks I have gone crazy. It must be something to do with being in ketosis, because apart from being cold I feel really good today.
12.30 - Had my first SNS pack, Cottage Pie, was tasty and made a change from the rice/pasta type Cambridge packs, not sure that I would like to have that all the time though! I have a busy afternoon so it should hopefully fly in. Managing to get lots of water in today (but strangely dont seem to be weeing as much?!)
I finished the day with a macaroni cheese. Fast becoming my favourite. I have got a smoothie off my CDC for tommorow morning, I am a bit excited!
Pack 1 - Apple & Cinnamon Porridge
Pack 2 - Cottage Pie (SNS)
Pack 3 - Macaroni Cheese
Water total - 3.75litres
No comments:
Post a Comment