Right here goes...
This is the last ever 'Day 1' for me, this is how I am going to change the way I feel and look.
I have done the Cambridge diet before, it was 3 years ago, and I successfully lost 3stone in 8 weeks, I was over the moon, I didn't need any 'maintenance' I would be fine... my gosh I was wrong! Here I am sitting at 16st 9lb (at 5ft 9 my BMI is 34.4) I get married in just under 4 months and I feel hideous. This has to change.
10.00: I started today at physio, so I decided to leave my first pack until I got into work. Strawberry shake, it was pleasant but I must remember to go and buy a hand blender tomorrow!
12.30: Lunchtime - I am having the Macaroni Cheese, this type of pack wasn't available last time I done Cambridge, and oh my gosh I think that these will get me through! I have already drank my 2 litres of water as I drink a lot anyway, but hunger pangs are starting to niggle at me!!
15.30: I am starting to feel a bit light headed and I am really struggling to concentrate at my desk. Time for another black coffee and bottle of water...
16.15: I am sat fantasising about what pack to have for 'tea', I am so hungry. It is going to be an early night for me tonight!!
19.30: Chicken Tikka Rice.. yum! I love the new packs with the textures, they really feel like 'real' food! Bath and bed to try and prevent me screaming at my fiancee who is working his way through the biscuit tin....
Day 1 done. Feeling happy and motivated!!
Pack 1 - Strawberry Shake
Pack 2 - Macaroni Cheese
Pack 3 - Chicken Tikka Rice
Water total - 3.5litres
Go to Day Two
No comments:
Post a Comment