So I now know why I have felt shite for three days, mother nature is paying me a kind visit and punching me in my lower stomach repeatedly. Thanks for that!
I have a banana shake for breakfast, it tastes a little bit chemically in all honesty! Probably not one that I will try again.
Lunch comes round far too quickly and I have a Slim & Save pack, Spicy Spaghetti with red & green chilies. It was gorgeous!! I also have a slight treat for my tea tonight, I have bought some of the Eat Water Slim range (they do pasta, rice and noodles) they are all less than 10kcal per 100g and have no carbohydrates in at all, so I am going to use them to bulk up a pack! (I am thinking the rice with a tikka pack, or some extra pasta with herbs with the spag bol.. you get the picture!) I will write and see how it goes later!
Okay, Slim Pasta. If you don't expect it to taste or feel like real pasta then it is great, bulks up the meal and makes you feel as though you are eating something 'real' ... Expect Pasta and you are going to be really disappointed!
Pack 1: Banana Shake
Pack 2: Spicy Spaghetti (SNS)
Pack 3: Macaroni Cheese with Slim Pasta
Water: 4 litres
No comments:
Post a Comment