Today is gonna be pretty shit. I can feel it. I slept crap, I want to mug every passer by who is eating and I feel like I have more than deserved to lose 3 stone in a day and be skinny forever and ever. Pfft.
Choc mint shake for breakfast. With a double spoon coffee to try and shake me from the dreadful mood. My boss has emailed me 10 times in the 45 minutes I have been at my desk - can he not tell that I am going through some form of mental crisis?!
A pep talk from a work colleague has got me feeling slightly better. She is 1000% correct in saying that I will feel better come Weigh In day, I don't want to feel fat on my Wedding Day either. Chris has text saying he has taken the afternoon off, he is going to watch the England match with a few drinks. I would murder for a wine right now!! I am just going to have to focus on getting through today and hope that I feel in a better mindset tomorrow. I won't slip up or cheat, I couldn't go through waiting for ketosis again.
Afternoon off, and I have stuck to sparkling water - feeling very proud! Tomorrow is a new day..
Pack 1: Choc Mint
Pack 2: Spag Bol
Pack 3: Tikka Rice
Water: 4.5litres
No comments:
Post a Comment